Sunday, January 5, 2014

01/05/2014

So, it's only 5 days into the year and I haven't blogged once. I guess it could be worse.

This year, like I stated in my previous post, is about focusing on myself and learning to love me and learn how to improve myself. I think one of the main things I struggle with is patience. I don't handle slow things well, I don't appreciate people who ask obvious questions, and I hate sitting still for longer than 5 minutes. I've been impatient my whole life.

I've decided to try and find a word to focus on each month of this year. January's word, if you haven't guessed just yet, will be patience. I hope to be able to find ways to focus and better myself each month by picking a word that is something I need to improve on. I'll try to find quotes on patience that I will share or find Bible verses that speak of patience. I most definitely will try to practice patience in my every day world.

Please pray for me and encourage me as I start my journey to become a better and more patient person.




1 comment:

  1. Joyce Meyer always says that patience is not the act of waiting, but having a good attitude while you wait. :)

    ReplyDelete